You’re probably used to traditional facials that leave your skin feeling somewhat refreshed but yearning for more. If you’re looking for something different that addresses your skincare needs in their entirety, allow us to introduce you to HydraFacial MD®. HydraFacial MD is an invigorating, non-invasive treatment that delivers instant, noticeable results and long-term skin health with no downtime.
HydraFacial MD can be customized to suit all skin types and effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, enlarged skin pores, dullness and dehydration, and oily or congested skin. HydraFacial treatment also improves skin texture and firmness.
If you’re looking to experience HydraFacial treatment in Rancho Santa Fe, CA, get in touch with Fairbanks Med Spa today.
HydraFacial + Bliss—What to Expect
HydraFacial treatment is a four-step procedure involving cleansing and exfoliation, a gentle acid peel, extraction, and hydration. At Fairbanks Med Spa, we offer HydraFacial treatment as part of our custom HydraFacial + Bliss package. With this package, you’ll get access to a refreshing facial treatment as well as rejuvenating massage therapy.
Here’s what to expect:
- Cleansing and Exfoliation: This step focuses on removing dead skin cells to reveal younger, more vibrant skin
- Gentle Acid Peel:This gently loosens impurities from your skin pores without causing irritation
- Extraction:Our specialist uses vortex suction to draw away impurities and debris from your skin pores gently. The process is painless.
- Hydration: The four-step process concludes with the gentle application of moisturizing serums infused with powerful antioxidants and protein peptides.
After HydraFacial treatment, we’ll treat you to a relaxing massage that restores your body and skin from the inside out. The HydraFacial + Bliss treatment session lasts 90 minutes, after which you’ll be feeling revived, refreshed, and replenished.
Why Choose HydraFacial Treatment?
Our aesthetician will help you determine how often you should come in for HydraFacial treatment. Usually, results are noticeable after a single session. However, you might want to have repeat sessions every 2-4 weeks for best results and full benefits, depending on your needs.
Some key advantages of HydraFacial treatment include:
- HydraFacial treatment doesn’t involve downtime or discomfort.
- The treatment can be completed in as few as 30 minutes. Fairbanks Med Spa incorporates other add-ons into treatment for a complete spa experience.
- It works for every skin type.
- It addresses specific skin concerns.
- It’s a powerful, non-invasive treatment.
- It promises immediate results.
Would you like to pamper your skin on your day off? Get in touch with Fairbanks Med Spa today to schedule a HydraFacial + Bliss session.